Access to Dr Gary Ward and associates for general medical services is currently available only at Rokeby GP. To make an appointment please contact the practice (details available at www.rokebygp.com.au)
In future, this service will be strictly limited, and available by invitation and application only. There will be an annual registration fee.
The service is a private membership medical service offering an “ecological” or *”holistic” approach to satisfying your needs and aims for health and happiness.
(*holistic: characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole; characterised by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account physical, mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease).
The key benefits will be:
- comprehensive annual health assessment
- strategic planning for specific health outcomes if required
- evidence based advice to achieve goals
- regular reviews
- personal medical assessments and advice
- access to highly qualified medical specialists and surgical colleagues as required
Who should apply?
- those adults who prefer a personalised approach to medical care
- those adults keen to learn more about the evidence-based ecological and holistic approach to health care
How to apply?
Please complete this application. Once submitted, we will contact you with more details.